Philips HeartStart Onsite Automated External Defibrillator
Philips, the leader in portable defibrillation technology, designed the HeartStart Onsite Defibrillator for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. Available without a prescription, the Onsite is designed to be the easiest-to-use, and most reliable defibrillator available. Philips innovative technology, based on extensive research and user feedback, has produced a defibrillator so easy to use that you can potentially save the life of a co-worker, friend, or anyone else stricken with sudden cardiac arrest. Weighing just 3.3 lbs., this small and lightweight defibrillator can be easily carried to the patient. Using clear, natural voice instructions, the Onsite Defibrillator guides you through each step of defibrillation and CPR. Integrated SMART Pads placed on the patient transmit information to the defibrillator, which senses and adapts to your actions every step of the way. HeartStart Onsite includes proven Philips technologies for heart rhythm assessment, known as SMART Analysis, and for defibrillation energy delivery, known as SMART Biphasic. And like all HeartStart defibrillators, it can be used to treat adults, as well as infants and children.
Philips HeartStart Onsite Automated External Defibrillator Package includes:
- HeartStart Onsite AED Unit
- 1 Set of Adult Defibrillation Pads
- 1 Fast Response Kit carries supplies and tools typically needed for patient care and rescuer protection. Includes 2 pairs of hypoallergenic nitrile gloves, a Laerdal pocket breathing mask, paramedic scissors, a chest-hair razor, and a large extra-absorbent paper towel.
- 8 Year Warranty for the HeartStart Onsite AED Unit
- 4 Year Warranty for the HeartStart Onsite AED Battery
Please provide the following for payment: Name, Address, Phone Number and Email. A representative will call you for specific ordering information as required.